The Professional Wrestling Studies Association’s original publications and blog posts are overseen by a group of dedicated academics and fan-scholars who have special interest in and knowledge of professional wrestling. Each editor is listed below, in alphabetical order by last name, with a link to their own webpage that provides a biography and list of works for the editor.
- David Beard (University of Minnesota – Duluth)
- Garret Castleberry (Mid-America Christian University)
- Matt Foy (Upper Iowa University)
- Charles L. Hughes (Rhodes College)
- Jack Karlis (Georgia College)
- Dan Mathewson (Wofford College)
- Christopher A. Medjesky (University of Findlay)
- Christopher J. Olson (University of Wisconsin – Milwaukee)
- CarrieLynn D. Reinhard (Dominican University)
- Catherine Salmon (University of Redlands)
The Professional Wrestling Studies Association welcomes unique and insightful contributions from academics, professionals, and fans. These contributions can be as scholarly articles, multimedia presentations, or blog posts; the latter can be contributions for an ongoing series of posts, or works-in-progress that demonstrate the writing process from beginning to end. Each contributor is listed below, in alphabetical order by last name, with a link to their own webpage that provides a biography and list of works for the editor.
- Joe Belfeuil (“Before They Were Superstars”)
- CarrieLynn D. Reinhard (Works-in-Progress, “Reflections on AAW”)
Interested in Joining?
Visit our Contact page or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know if you are interested in becoming an Editor or Contributor.
If you are interested in submitting a scholarly article for our peer-review process, then please see the Submission Guidelines page (coming soon!) for more details.